General Outpatient Neurologist or Subspecialty trained Neurologist
ChristianaCare, the largest health system in Delaware is recruiting for a full-time BE/BC General Outpatient Neurologist or Subspecialty trained Neurologist to join Delaware's largest multi-disciplinary neurology practice. The practice is located about 45 minutes south of Philadelphia with locations in Newark, Wilmington, and Middletown.
Why ChristianaCare Outpatient Neurology
- The largest neurology practice in Delaware and growing (14 physicians and five advanced practice providers).
- We offer opportunities for EMG, EEG, sleep evoked potential and Botox.
- Teaching opportunities with Christiana Care IM residents and medical students.
- On-call is shared within the practice and community based neurologists for a manageable work-life balance.
- BE/BC Neurology required
- Eligible to obtain a medical license in Delaware required
- Outpatient focus with experiences in Neuromuscular Medicine and Electromyography/Nerve conduction studies preferred
- Fellowship training in any subspecialty optional
ChristianaCare is one of the largest, privately owned, not-for-profit academic affiliated health care system in the United States. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, ChristianaCare is the region’s premier healthcare provider, serving Delaware and neighboring areas of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, urgent care centers, three hospitals (1,299 beds), a free-standing emergency department, a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women’s health.
- With a dedicated Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit, a Transitional Neuro Unit, Stroke Treatment and Recovery Unit and an outpatient neurology practice, teams of highly trained experts are able to handle neurological concerns across the care continuum and work directly with patients and families to develop comprehensive care plans.
- ChristianaCare possesses the region’s leading stroke program certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- We’re an independent academic medical center, which combines the best of both community and academic hospital systems.
- Our geographic location – reasonable cost of living; no state sales tax
- Competitive compensation including annual incentive bonus, generous benefits package, paid CME time off and allowance and relocation assistance.
Benefits of living in the Delaware Valley
Due to our location you can live in Delaware, eastern PA, southern NJ or northern MD and still enjoy reasonable commutes. The area offers multiple housing options including urban townhouses, suburban communities and beautiful rural settings. Connected by Amtrak and I95, this region is a hub for excellent restaurants, entertainment and sporting venues, cultural events and some of the nation’s best colleges and universities. You’re within one hour from international airports and Philadelphia and two hours from Washington DC and New York City and the beautiful beach resorts in Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland.
Apply for General Outpatient Neurologist or Subspecialty trained Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly