I am a PERMANENTE PHYSICIAN.
A skilled practitioner who seeks to create high-quality outcomes through integrated care.
Every physician who is part of the Southern California Permanente Medical Group shares a passion for advancing the practice of medicine. We fuel that passion by creating a culture of innovation and collaboration—one where the quality of care we deliver is elevated by the accelerated resources we provide.
Opening in Orange County, California
We are seeking a board eligible/board certified Pediatric Neurologist to join our Kaiser Permanente Orange County group. This opportunity offers both outpatient and inpatient services with a well-balanced call schedule.
At SCPMG, you'll enjoy the amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural scenery, and exceptional climate our area is known for, along with stability in today's rapidly changing health care environment.
Kaiser SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 65 years
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Comprehensive administrative support
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
- An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits, and partnership eligibility after 3 years
If you believe in pursuing dreams, creating hope, and driving progress, then you’re the very definition of a Permanente Physician.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/specialty/neurology/.
For questions or additional information, please contact Michelle Johnson at 877-385-2124 or Michelle.S1.Johnson@kp.org. We are an AAP/EEO employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.