Pediatric Neurology in Coastal Charleston, SC – General and Epileptology available
The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), located in coastal Charleston, SC, offers exciting opportunities for clinician-educators in the Division of Pediatric Neurology interested in either general practice or with a specialization in Epileptology. Our faculty enjoy rewarding and diverse careers, which include clinical care, involvement in our educational missions and research.
Transforming fetal, women’s and children’s care for the region, in 2020 MUSC Children’s Health opened the Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital — a 100,000 square foot, 250-bed, state-of-the-art building. Along with our nationally ranked clinical care is MUSC’s major pediatric clinical research center, the Charles P. Darby Research Institute, enabling us to continually imagine what’s possible—today, tomorrow and beyond.
- Board Certified or Eligible by the ABPN
- Interest/experience in movement disorders and treatment desired
- Commitment to MUSC’s educational missions
- Opportunity for research
- Strong, collaborative team of 7 faculty members and 4 Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated inpatient and outpatient clinical services
- Our Comprehensive Epilepsy Center is designated a Level IV epilepsy center, the highest designation offered by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers
- Accredited Neurophysiology Lab offers a complete combination of EEG, EMG, Intraoperative Monitoring, and Intracranial/Extracranial Vascular Imaging, in conjunction with our Level IV Epilepsy Center.
- Fantastic specialty and diagnostic services such as speech language pathology, neuropsychology, and as inpatient and outpatient video EEG monitoring
- EPIC medical record system
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive pay and signing bonus
- Excellent retirement options, including a pension and optional tax-deferred contributions
- Sovereign immunity malpractice coverage
- 22 days of annual leave, 13 days of sick leave, and 13 paid holidays
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer
MUSC is located in Charleston, SC, frequently named one of the best places in America to live. If charming, historic, vibrant, cultural, and coastal are adjectives that you find appealing, it’s all here. In Charleston, you might find yourself dining at a world-class restaurant tonight and relaxing on a boat as you explore our many waterways tomorrow. You might stroll along cobblestone streets, amidst centuries old homes by day and attend a jazz concert by night. Charleston is a place where you can live your life to its fullest.
We invite you to join the team committed to “changing what’s possible” and do so in one of the most exciting cities in the country. Send us your CV accompanied by your letter of interest for immediate consideration. Your life in Charleston awaits!
For additional information or to apply for the position, please contact the MUSC Provider Recruiter Kelsey Brown at Brownkel@musc.edu
Apply for Pediatric Neurology in Coastal Charleston, SC – General and Epileptology available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly