Outpatient Neurology - Limited Call - Work/Life Balance - Montana
Busy neurology practice seeking physician! We offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle! You WILL enjoy a strong practice and a high quality of life, which we are proud to offer. Please let me know if you have availability for a phone call to further discuss the details of our opportunity!
- Outpatient General Neurology
- Team includes an experienced physician and nurse practitioner
- Inpatient consults during clinic hours only - ability to tailor these parameters to your preference
- Work - Life balance encouraged
- Clinic hours Monday thru Friday (0800-1700)
- Telestroke support to aid call structure
- 2 Benefis employed Neurosurgeons + 1 independent surgeon
- Progressive technology offering Video EEG, EMG, and Intraoperative Monitoring
- Support staff including: 3 experienced certified EEG Neurotechnologists and 1 EMG Technologist
- Robust support services and equipment including: 3T MRI, Varian Edge on-site, Interventional Radiology, largest ED in the state
- J1 Waiver Sponsorship
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision, & paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 weeks CME and 6 weeks PTO
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family-focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
- Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motorsports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you’ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” 6 consecutive years now, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
The Big Sky Country - where we work hard and play hard!
Contact me today for further details.
Provider Recruiter | Onboarding
1101 26th Street South | Great Falls, Montana 59405
Apply for Outpatient Neurology - Limited Call - Work/Life Balance - Montana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly