Neurohospitalist and Child Neurologist Needed at Main Campus Academic Center in Midwest
A main campus academic center in the Midwest is excited to add a neurohospitalist to its program. The position provides a full faculty appointment with research opportunities along with an excellent compensation package.
The program is also seeking a child neurologist with a neuromuscular background for its growing program. Join the pediatric neuromuscular program that offers a comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and management of all types of motor disorders. This team approach provides the opportunity for consultation with specialists in Neurology, Medical Genetics, Physical Therapy, Orthotics and Physiatrics/Rehabilitation. Specialized electromyography (EMG) and nerve condition velocity (NCV) studies; repetitive stimulation and single fiber EMG; central EMG and somatosensory evoked potentials.
Child Neurology Position Highlights:
- Position need is due to growth within the program
- The physician will work within the Pediatric Neuromuscular Program
- The position could be research-heavy as the hospital works closely with Muscular Dystrophy Association
- The physician will see both outpatient and inpatients
- Must have a neuromuscular fellowship
- Can support a J-1 visa waiver
Neurohospitalist Position Highlights:
- 7on/7off schedule
- Will spend one week a month at the main campus and one week at community hospitals
- Neurologist will take call during on-weeks
- Will have a faculty appointment
- Research is encouraged
- Excellent compensation package with the opportunity to earn bonuses
This city is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city with the convenience and quality of life found in a smaller city. For the sports enthusiast, three major professional teams are located here as well as indoor soccer and intercollegiate athletics. Cultural activities include an art museum, symphony, and a center for performing art. For families, the city has an excellent zoo considered to be among the finest in the country, a world-class museum with an IMAX® theater, a children’s museum, and an extensive county park system. Area restaurants offer a delectable cuisine that can satisfy every palate. Residents enjoy many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, sailing, hiking, golfing, bike riding, and walking along a lakefront.
Apply for Neurohospitalist and Child Neurologist Needed at Main Campus Academic Center in Midwest
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly