Vascular Neurology Physician: Join a Comprehensive Stroke Center in Southern California | $500,000+
A reputable organization that has been providing quality, compassionate care to patients in Southern California for nearly 120 years is seeking a vascular-trained neurologist to join its team. This position offers incredible income potential and a highly desirable quality of life with a hospital nationally known for its commitment to delivering the best possible patient care.
- Potential to earn $500,000+
- 7-on/7-off schedule with telestroke coverage in evenings/overnight
- Work in a designated Comprehensive Stroke Center alongside a world-class stroke team
- Hospital has a “door-to-needle” time of 16 minutes
Community Information — Live and work in the Los Angeles metro area!
Located just outside of Pasadena at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Arcadia is an ideal place for families and individuals alike to call home. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure or peace and relaxation in the breathtaking surroundings, you’ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in Southern California.
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Nearby family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Knott’s Berry Farm
- Endless amenities all-around—an international airport, top-notch shops and restaurants, collegiate and professional sports teams, and much more
- Convenient access to Los Angeles and the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Teague Morton at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference VN-134236
Apply for Vascular Neurology Physician: Join a Comprehensive Stroke Center in Southern California | $500,000+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly