Director - Neuro-Oncology
• Position: Director, Neuro-oncology
• Location: Evanston
• Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
What you will need:
• License: Illinois
• Education: MD/DO, Neurology residency and Neuro-Oncology fellowship
• Certification: Board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
• Experience: 2+ years of practice experience preferred with previous leadership experience ideal
What you will do:
• Join an outstanding multidisciplinary team that includes excellent Neurosurgeons, Radiation Oncologists, Neuroradiologists, and a Neuropathologist.
• Join one of the largest academic Neurology groups in the Chicago region, with 38 Neurologists in 11 subspecialty sections (including Neuro-oncology)
• Provide inpatient and outpatient care at NorthShore’s six hospital system - all award winning and nationally recognized for quality and safety.
• Work with an interdisciplinary team of nationally recognized medical professionals within the NorthShore Neurological Institute.
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in Evanston, Ill., includes six award-winning hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Northwest Community Skokie, and Swedish. NorthShore comprises three exemplary physician networks, totaling more than 4,250 doctors across immediate, primary, specialty and complex care; and 170+ office locations and 35+ immediate care centers. NorthShore has an established reputation with more than 17,000 team members system-wide.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
At NorthShore University HealthSystem, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of our mission to support our team members and patients - irrespective of race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status. We believe that by recognizing and embracing our differences we create an organization that welcomes all to contribute and grow.
We invite all candidates to our team, as we continue to build on the incredible value our diverse talent brings to our organization, our community and our patients.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Apply for Director - Neuro-Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly