United Arab Emirates (UAE) - Lifestyle Neurology Practice - Adult or Pediatric
Amana Healthcare, part of the Mubadala Healthcare network and Mubadala Investment Company – a sovereign investor,
- is the Middle East’s leading provider of specialized, post-acute healthcare services including long-term care, post-acute rehab, transitional care, and home healthcare.
- owns and manages long-term care facilities that are fully licensed hospitals with ICU-level capabilities and round-the-clock medical and nursing care from some of the best doctors and nurses from Europe, North America and the Middle East.
- has JCI, CARF and Stroke and Wound Care accreditation.
We are rapidly growing and seek an exceptional Neurologist and Pediatric Neurologist for this unique opportunity. Neuro rehab experience and sleep certification desired.
- Primarily outpatient clinic with minimal inpatient consults.
- Our exceptional hospitalist/ICU/pediatric service provides 24/7 coverage and handles admissions.
- Neuro rehab experience and sleep certification attractive but not required.
- Sleep labs onsite in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- You will enjoy richer staffing levels than similar US facilities.
- Outstanding package includes salary, benefits, relocation, and annual travel expenses.
- Candidates must have US/UK/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian training and at least two years of post-specialist experience to qualify at Consultant level.
Practice medicine the way it’s meant to be! Spend time with your patients and no excessive documentation requirements. Enjoy a distinctly different work environment than US positions…our 20% less workload offers you a lifestyle practice.
If interested, please contact:
Apply for United Arab Emirates (UAE) - Lifestyle Neurology Practice - Adult or Pediatric
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly