Multiple Neurologist Openings
Providence Health, Swedish Health, Arnot Health and the Neurological Institute of Los Angeles (NILA) have several Neurology openings across multiple locations.
- Everett, Washington - Work as a full-time Neurologist at a Primary Stroke Center with a team of highly skilled Neuroscience providers. A Neurohospitalist position is also available.
- Walla Walla, Washington - Partner with strong Neurosurgery and Physiatry teams at Providence Medical Group as a full-time Neurologist.
- Spokane, Washington - Practice with one of the West’s largest and most integrated health systems at Sacred Heart Medical Center. Full-time Neurohospitalist and Neurologist positions open.
- Missoula, Montana - Join a certified Primary Stroke Center, which is the only hospital in the state of Montana to do mechanical clot extraction.
- Medford, Oregon - Collaborate within the Providence Brain & Spine Institute, a statewide center of excellence providing a full range of neuroscience clinical services, research and education, as a full-time Neurologist.
- Eureka, California - Establish a new service line at Providence Medical Group as a full-spectrum Neurologist.
- Torrance, California – Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center is seeking a General Neurologist with stroke code experience to work with a passionate group in an inpatient and outpatient position.
- Newberg, Oregon - The Providence Brain & Spine Institute (PBSI), a center of excellence within Providence, is seeking a dedicated General Neurologist to join the Providence Neurological Specialties clinic located in the Providence Newberg Medical Center.
- Edmonds, Washington - collaborate with over 50 Neurologists across multiple sub-specialties and work with a built-in referral base at the Swedish Edmonds Campus, a large, academically oriented institute.
Arnot Health Opportunity:
- Elmira, New York - Join an established clinic serving the communities of the Twin Tiers region of Upstate New York and Northeastern Pennsylvania. Mix of inpatient and outpatient care. Loan repayment options, relocation assistance and sign-on bonus available for this full-time position.
- Los Angeles, California - Improve patient outcomes as a full-time Neurologist at the renowned Neurological Institute of Los Angeles (NILA). These state-of-the-art clinics are growing rapidly, allowing for high earning potential, research involvement and opportunities for growth in your role.
These roles provide the chance to work in leading-edge facilities with access to teaching and research opportunities. Board-certified or board-eligible clinicians with experience in Neurology are encouraged to apply. Take advantage of these excellent opportunities to grow in your career, whether on the East or West Coast.
Learn more about all of our current Neurology openings.
If you are interested in any of the roles above, please contact:
Apply for Multiple Neurologist Openings
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly