Exciting Faculty Opportunity in in Maryland for Neuromuscular Neurologists and Neurohospitalists
A large healthcare system is seeking a neuromuscular subspecialist and neurohospitalists to join the team in Clinton, Maryland. The new neurologist will have the opportunity to have a faculty appointment. The Chairman is excited to involve the new neurologists with the Neurology Department through grand rounds, faculty meetings, collaborating with other subspecialists within the department, and participation in clinical research and teaching.
- Faculty appointment (Associate or Assistant level, dependent on experience)
- Sees 900 EEGs annually and is in the process of buying new LTM equipment
- Support for clinical research
- Opportunities to teach medical students and residents
- Call is 1:5, covering two nearby hospitals (20 minutes apart)
- Telestroke program implemented to lighten call. On average, just 1-2 calls after-hours, which can be taken from home.
- Neurohospitalist to cover hospital consults during day
- If desired, someone could split their time between Baltimore and Washington, DC
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Exciting Faculty Opportunity in in Maryland for Neuromuscular Neurologists and Neurohospitalists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly