Headache Specialist for Allegheny Health Network in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Headache Specialist physicians to join our team located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Board of UCNS certification warranted, to work in the headache center for inpatient and outpatient headache disorders management
- Potential for academic research and fellowship program also available
- Fellowship Trained in Headache Disorders
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- UCNS certification
- PA License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.