Parkview Health seeking IP/OP Neurologists, NCC Physicians, a Neurosurgeon & Pediatric Neurologist!
2 days left
- Full Time
Join Our Team!
Parkview Health is actively recruiting Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologists, Neurohospitalists, Neurocritical Care physicians, a Neurosurgeon & Pediatric Neurologist to join our growing Neuroscience & Women's & Children's service lines in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- We are armed with the most advanced technology and a team with the skills and qualifications needed to make it work
- Our Neurology and Neurosurgery teams are comprised of board-certified experts in brain and spinal care
- Parkview Health offers great opportunities to conduct research through our Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation or teaching opportunities at the IU School of Medicine Fort Wayne campus.
- Level II Trauma Center
- $575 million-dollar tertiary medical center opened its doors in 2012
- Beautiful, new 530-bed state-of-the-art facility
- Operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and intensivist/eICU® program
- Latest technology includes, daVinci Robotics for cardiovascular, urological, gynecological and colorectal surgery and CyberKnife® at the Parkview Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Parkview physicians and coworkers have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
- Certified Stroke Center (seeing over 1,000 strokes annually)
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Named one of the nation’s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health™
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight “A’s” in patient safety
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you’re a fan of professional sports, you won’t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you’ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.
Apply for Parkview Health seeking IP/OP Neurologists, NCC Physicians, a Neurosurgeon & Pediatric Neurologist!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly