Academic Neurohospitalist and Outpatient Neurology Opportunities in Ohio!
A large university medical center in Ohio is excited to announce the expansion of its neurology service line. It is in search of Neurohospitalist/generalist, movement disorder, and neuromuscular neurologists to join its thriving and fast-growing well-established academic Department of Neurology as faculty. These positions offer competitive compensation and benefits package with a favorable call schedule.
The University has operationalized a new and exciting educational affiliation with a comprehensive health care network of specialized hospitals and outpatient facilities in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
- Region’s first certified stroke center
- Get with the Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus Award from the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association 10 years in a row
- Largest acute care facility in the area
- Named one of Healthgrades’ 100 Best Hospitals in America
- Brand new state of the art inpatient and neurology dedicated outpatient facilities
- Teaching inpatient services staffed by residents and medical students
- Teleneurology opportunity
- Practice in the brand new, state-of-the-art inpatient clinical facility
- Teleneurology and outpatient clinical opportunities available
- Favorable call schedule, with teaching inpatient services staffed by residents and medical students
- Practice in the brand new, state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient clinical facility
Movement Disorder Highlights
- Participate in an active and well-established movement disorder program with two other neurologists and additional advanced practice provider
- Fellowship in movement disorder provides an additional educational opportunity for new faculty
- Ability to participate in clinical trials with a very active research program
- Neuromuscular Disorder Highlights
- Opportunity to establish a new neuromuscular program and join two experienced neuromuscular neurologists
- Well established neurophysiology laboratory with well-trained technologists
- Rehabilitative medicine services available
Child Neurology Highlights:
- M-F Schedule
- 1:3 Call schedule
- 3-4 Exam rooms per provider
- Faculty appointment available
- Teaching opportunity
- Employment through multi-specialist group
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Academic Neurohospitalist and Outpatient Neurology Opportunities in Ohio!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly