Neurohospitalist Opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Methodist Healthcare is supporting recruitment for Vascular/Stroke/Neurophysiology/Neurocritical Care/Epilepsy Fellowship trained or experienced Neurohospitalist physicians in San Antonio, Texas.
- Vascular/stroke/neurophysiology/neurocritical care fellowship-trained
- Will consider experienced neurohospitalist physicians
- Board certified or board eligible, eligible for Texas licensure
About Blue Sky & CarePoint Health:
- Blue Sky Neurology is a physician owned and operated private practice.
- The founders share a vision of the future of healthcare and its utilization of telehealth services to improve the lives of patients across the country.
- Blue Sky Neurology is a division of CarePoint Health. CarePoint Health is a physician owned and operated multispecialty group with over 650 providers.
- CarePoint Health’s world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Blue Sky Neurology Practice Statistics:
- Inpatient Coverage at 12 Denver hospitals, 1 Salt Lake City hospital, 1 Idaho Falls hospital, and 3 San Antonio hospitals.
- Teleneurology Coverage at 200+ Hospitals Nationwide
- Mean Door to Needle tPA Time of 18 Minutes
- Annual Stroke Volume of over 1500, >30,000 Encounters via Telemedicine Annually
- Block Scheduling with Ample Time Off
- Sign-On Bonus & Generous Base Salary Guarantee Plus Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
- Additional Earning Potential with Telemedicine Coverage
- Excellent Health Benefits, 401k, paid Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation Assistance, Medical Licensure & DEA Allowance
Apply Now using the link(s) above and below or schedule a call for more information at the link below: