Inpatient Neurohospitalist Opportunity in Northeast Houston
Memorial Hermann Medical Group (MHMG) /Mischer Neuroscience Associates (MNA) seeks a board certified or board eligible Neurohospitalist to join our outstanding team at Memorial Hermann – Northeast Hospital.
A 255-bed facility, Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital has been caring for families in the Lake Houston & Kingwood area for more than 30 years, offering world-class care close to home. Affiliated physicians span a wide variety of disciplines. Additionally, Memorial Hermann Northeast serves as the official healthcare provider to passengers traveling through Houston’s George Bush International Airport.
Thanks to our employed MHMG Neurosurgeons & Neurologists, Memorial Hermann Health System (MHHS) provides consistent 24/7 neuroscience coverage to the highly populated Houston community and outlying suburbs. Northeast is a primary Stroke Certified Center, closely aligned with Comprehensive Stroke Centers within the MHHS. Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital is located in an expansive and diverse community with great schools and <20 miles from downtown Houston.
About this opportunity:
- Inpatient Neurology only, 7 days on/off scheduling, teleneurology/telestroke coverage after hours and on weekends for acute neurological patient needs
- Neurosurgery coverage 24/7 for intracranial and spine patients on site and through the MHHS
- Employed position within MHMG, with competitive pay, excellent health and retirement benefits
- APP support
- Excellent administrative and clinical support
- Collaboration with McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Experience preferred
Apply for Inpatient Neurohospitalist Opportunity in Northeast Houston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly