Variety of Sub-Specialties Needed at Medical Centers in Philadelphia
A large academic medical center in Philadelphia is seeking outpatient Neurologists to join its growing neurology team at its nearby community outpatient clinic. Enjoy the benefits of a large and collegial neurology team, with all the trappings of academia - subspecialization, neurology resident teaching, and APP support, but none of the pressures to publish and pursue research unless desired.
- ~200 Beds
- Family, Radiology, and Emergency Medicine Residencies
- NP and PA support
- 100% Outpatient, or mixed Inpatient/Outpatient Neurology
- EMG, Movement Disorders, Headache, and MS would be particularly well-supported and could see up to 50% volume
- 8 am-5 pm schedule
- ½ day administrative time on Fridays
- 15-20 patients per day (30 minutes for established, 60 minutes for new)
- Up to 6 weeks per year of Inpatient, though Outpatient only schedule also available
- The option is available for zero call
- Opportunity to work with residents 1-2 days per week at the main campus, if interested
The City of Brotherly Love is the largest city in Pennsylvania and the fifth-largest in the US. Philadelphia is well known for its arts and culture, as well as a variety of unique regional cuisines. With access to a large number of schools and some fantastic private schools, as well as a very blended variety of cultures, Philly is a wonderful place to experience culture and raise a family.
Apply for Variety of Sub-Specialties Needed at Medical Centers in Philadelphia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly