Northern California Living - Hospital System Hiring Neurointensivists for Brand-New Neuro-ICU!
Join a large system in Northern California as they expand their inpatient neurology service line. They are seeking an additional Neurointensivist to join another who joined the team this summer, and help grow the Neuro-ICU at this strong community hospital in beautiful Northern, CA. The ideal candidate would be excited to be part of building the new dedicated Neuro-ICU, in addition to assisting with critical care alongside the current critical care team.
- 10-bed Neuro-ICU set to open July 2022
- Level II Trauma Center
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- 7 on/7 off schedule available
- Biplanar on site
- Medical Catchment area of over 250,000 people
- Teleneurology network in place
- Traditional employment model
- Generous compensation with signing bonus
- Annual CME stipend
- STD/LTD/401K with employer match
With more than 300 sunny days a year, Northern California is a wonderful place for anyone who enjoys the beautiful outdoors! Great hiking and biking trails, fishing, camping, boating, and skiing. Raise a family with terrific schools, affordable housing, and friendly neighborhoods. Easy access to Sacramento (2.5 hours) or San Francisco (3.5 hours).
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Northern California Living - Hospital System Hiring Neurointensivists for Brand-New Neuro-ICU!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly