Outpatient Opportunity in Charming Oklahoma town
Due to an upcoming retirement, a central Oklahoma hospital excited to welcome a general neurologist to its team. The hospital is owned by one of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services.
- 230-bed hospital
- Primary stroke center
- The hospital serves NW Oklahoma and receives referrals from 6 critical access hospitals
- Tele-stroke is in place
- 22-bed CARF accredited rehab institute
- Primarily outpatient practice (70% or more outpatient)
- Will see approximately 16 patients per day
- Sub-specialty interests can be supported in the context of a general neurology practice, particularly those with EMG and/or EEG interests.
- Call is 10 days per month
- J1 visa waivers are available and welcome
- Excellent compensation package
The hospital is located in a town of 50,000 people and is conveniently located just a two-hour drive or less from Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Wichita. This charming town has an Old West heritage mixed with modern amenities that offers something for everyone. The city boasts a wonderful school system with newer buildings and was recently named a “national District of Distinction”.
Apply for Outpatient Opportunity in Charming Oklahoma town
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly