Neurologist Opportunity -Mercy
5 days left
- Full Time
Mercy Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a busy group practice at Mercy Hospital South in St. Louis County, Missouri. The prospective candidate will provide both outpatient and inpatient medicine.
Mercy Neurology groups are a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Physician Wellness Program
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Third-largest medical center in the Greater St Louis area
- 767 acute- bed hospital
- Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level 1 Stroke Center.
- Dedicated neuroscience team consisting of neurologists, neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists
- State of the art neuro imaging with three neuro-radiologists
- Level II Trauma Center
- 70,000 emergency visits annually
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- System-wide Epic EMR
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are located in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Neurologist Opportunity -Mercy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly