Outpatient Neurologists Needed at Well-Respected Neurology Practice in Akron/Cleveland Area
A well-established Neurosciences practice in Northeast Ohio is seeking a neurologist to join its thriving private practice. This well-esteemed group has been developing specialty service lines around all major neurological diseases including stroke, dementia, musculoskeletal, movement disorders, headache, brain injury, and MS. The practice also fully supports the development of new programs and services. A general neurologist or a neurologist with sub-specialty interests in multiple sclerosis or EMG would be welcome.
- Desirable hospital and clinic schedules
- General neurologist, MS or EMG sub-specialists especially welcome
- No buy-in for partnership
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- On-site MRI and infusion suite
- EEG, EMG, and nerve conduction in-office
- Collegial Atmosphere
- Expansive patient network
- Comprehensive operational support and infrastructure
- Certified clinical support staff
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Outpatient Neurologists Needed at Well-Respected Neurology Practice in Akron/Cleveland Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly