Large Texas Neurology Team is Growing
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Tyler, TX is seeking a dynamic and team orientated Neurologist to join its outpatient clinic. Work alongside 7 Physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers to provide quality outpatient care.
Sub-specialization in Movement Disorders and MS are available as well as a general Neurology practice!
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Seven-time recipient of Truven Top 100 Hospital
- Epic EMR utilized in both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- Excellent for outdoor activities like golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology.
- Sub-specialty interests Movement Disorders and MS are available, but not required.
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
Apply for Large Texas Neurology Team is Growing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly