Large Texas Neurology Team is Growing
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Tyler, TX is seeking a dynamic and team orientated Neurologist to join its outpatient clinic. Work alongside 7 Physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers to provide quality outpatient care.
Sub-specialization in Movement Disorders and MS are available as well as a general Neurology practice!
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area’s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Seven-time recipient of Truven Top 100 Hospital
- Epic EMR utilized in both inpatient and outpatient setting
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- Excellent for outdoor activities like golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and boating
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents – a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology.
- Sub-specialty interests Movement Disorders and MS are available, but not required.
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.