General and Specialty Neurologists - Multiple Opportunities (Louisville, KY)
Due to the growth of our program, Norton Neuroscience Institute is recruiting multiple board-certified or board-eligible physicians for its comprehensive program in Louisville, Kentucky. The ideal candidates will have an opportunity to join nearly 100 adult and pediatric neuroscience specialists who are part of Norton Neuroscience Institute. Career opportunities are available in the following programs:
- Movement disorders
- Neurocritical Care Intensivist
- General neurology
- Child neurology
Each opportunity includes a competitive compensation package, and benefits package that includes:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- Medical malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Competitive sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Continuing medical education and dues allowance.
Why Norton Healthcare for your career?
- Ability to practice the majority of your specialty area
- Market share leader in the region
- Physician-led Norton Medical Group provides full operational support
- Research opportunities and support available through the Norton Healthcare Research Office
- Weekly neuroscience clinical conference with neurosurgery and neurology providers
- Opportunity to participate in the annual Neuroscience Symposium, as well as other continuing medical education events
To request a detailed job description or discuss any of these opportunities, contact Angela Elliott, senior recruiter, physicians, Norton Medical Group, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 613-1984.