Be A Part of Something New-Potential For Site Leadership-All Neurology Specialties Welcome!
1 day left
- Full Time
Advocate Aurora Health is expanding Neurology services to Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, IL and Dreyer Medical Clinic (AMG West) in Aurora, IL. This team will be fully supported by a significant and broad referral base drawing from DuPage county and both Northwest and Southwest Chicago Suburbs. Good Samaritan operates the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the DuPage county and is the only health care provider in Illinois to have earned the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award—the highest presidential honor for performance and excellence.
- Outstanding leadership opportunity for program development and expansion
- Grow your subspecialty practice while sharing in general outpatient/inpatient support.
- 1:4 call covering 1 Hospital and 2 outpatient clinics
- 300+ bed Level 1 Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center with Tele Stroke Support
- Resources of the nationally recognized Advocate Aurora Health Care System
- Located in a desirable western suburb of Chicago with family friendly communities and easy access to O'Hare International Airport and all the amenities the metro Chicago area has to offer
Advocate Aurora Health ranks among the top 12 health systems in the nation and the market leader in Neurosciences in the Chicagoland area with a system platform of over 100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
Requirement: All candidates must be BE/BC in general neurology and fellowship training welcome!
Advocate Aurora Health offers an employment based model, an excellent work environment, competitive salary with Wrvu incentives & comprehensive benefits.
For more information please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Be A Part of Something New-Potential For Site Leadership-All Neurology Specialties Welcome!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly