Prestigious Southern California Medical Center seeks Vascular Leaders
A large academic Medical Center in Los Angeles, California is seeking an experienced vascular-trained neurologist to join their team at their Comprehensive Stroke Center. The current team of two has a third joining in the summer and will be looking to add a fourth for a mixed clinical and research or research-focused role. The team is very excited to welcome energetic colleagues looking to be part of a dynamic group. The team prides itself on its active and involved approach to training, as well as their flexibility and commitment to supporting each other.
- 800-bed hospital
- Level 1 trauma center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center Designation
- Graduate Education Programs in Biomedical Sciences and Imaging
- Ranked in the top 15, nationwide for Neurology and Neurosurgery
- One of the largest hospital complexes in the Western US
- Ranked in the top 10 in the nation by US News & World Report
- 75% Research, 20% clinical, and 5% teaching arrangement available; Up to 100% research if supported by funding
- Leadership opportunities potentially available
- Opportunity and full support for clinical trials, basic science/wet-lab, or a combination of both
- Monthly Schedule (flexible): One week per month is spent on service with support from residents and stroke fellows and one week per month doing telestroke and doing trans-cranial dopplers. 1/2 day of stroke clinic and 1/2 day of general neurology clinic with residents each month.
- Participate in strategic and operational planning
- Faculty appointment and prior teaching experience would be ideal
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Prestigious Southern California Medical Center seeks Vascular Leaders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly