SEATTLE. General Neurologist for highly respected Neuroscience, Spine & Orthopedic Institute.
Enjoy living in this vibrant, progressive city with strong technology and engineering sectors. Seattle is culturally rich plus geographically beautiful. This superb opportunity is located in one of Seattle's most desirable areas with excellent schools.
- Superb outpatient practice opportunity for skilled, collegial BE/BC General Neurologist.
- Join 14 Neurologists specializing in General Neurology, Movement Disorders, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis & as Neurohospitalists.
- Collaborate with a team of four Neuropsychologists, three Neurosurgeons.
- Access to clinical trials.
- State-of-the-art facility provides all diagnostic testing and therapies in a single location.
- Part of hospital affiliated 300+ member physician multi-specialty group with 13 primary care clinics
- Exceptional physician retention. Organization consistently recognized for superior quality.
- Leading Puget Sound area compensation and benefit package
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance.
- Plus, WASHINGTON HAS NO STATE INCOME TAX!
For more information about this opportunity please contact:
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Specializing in NW Practice Opportunities & Placements
Apply for SEATTLE. General Neurologist for highly respected Neuroscience, Spine & Orthopedic Institute.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly