The Cleveland Clinic Brain Tumor & Neuro-Oncology Center within the Neurological Institute is seeking a neuro-oncologist at the assistant/associate or full professor level with strong clinical and clinical research interests in brain tumors. The candidate should be board certified in neurology or medical oncology with a career focus in neuro-oncology or with neuro-oncology training. The position will have a strong emphasis on clinical and translational research.
The Brain Tumor & Neuro-Oncology Center (BTNC) is a unique multidisciplinary unit within the Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute and Taussig Cancer Institute. It is a full member of the Adult Brain Tumor Consortium (ABTC), Brain Tumor Trials Collaborative (BTTC) and offers trials through NRG, industry and our own investigator initiated trials. BTNC is dedicated to clinical excellence, innovative research and academic achievement. The position provides the opportunity for clinical care of brain tumor patients as well involvement in clinical trials development and NCI funded research.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Interested candidates, please include a current CV and cover letter with your application