Outpatient Only Neurology in NC Offers Lake Living
5 days left
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant North Hospital, located in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, are expanding and seeking a board certified or board eligible neurologist to join its growing neuroscience program in an outpatient only position. Full practice start-up support provided by Vidant Medical Group. New graduates and visa candidates accepted.
Vidant Health video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXevZX4jw4Q
Roanoke Rapids is located 85 miles south of Richmond, 85 miles northeast of Raleigh, 20 miles east of beautiful Lake Gaston and less than 5 minutes to I-95.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Opportunity available due to programmatic expansion and market demand for a neurologist in Halifax and Northampton counties
- Strong referral support from multiple primary care practices in the area
- Outpatient only
- Recently renovated clinic space
- Support from an established neuroscience team at Vidant Medical Center, a level 1 trauma and comprehensive stroke center in Greenville, NC that includes the region’s only Neuro ICU, 2 dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeons, an interventional neurologist, inpatient stroke neurologists, neurologists, neurointensivists, and a large team of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Competitive compensation and benefits to include: final year resident/fellow stipend, annual stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, and vision, disability, and life insurance
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 550 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant North Hospital
Vidant North Hospital is a 204-bed hospital that employs over 60 physicians and 800 plus team members. With a service area that includes Halifax, Northampton, and Warren counties, the hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Roanoke Rapids is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Roanoke Rapids/Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! Roanoke Rapids affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique.
North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high-ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the area an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation.
Apply for Outpatient Only Neurology in NC Offers Lake Living
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly