BC/BE Neurologist Needed in Historic Concord, Massachusetts--No Call
Emerson Hospital located in historic Concord, Massachusetts has an opportunity for Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join a growing Neurology Service.
This opportunity is an employed position with Emerson Practice Associates that includes:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Night and weekend call covered by Teleneurology Service
- Sleep Center, Concussion Center, Parkinson’s Center, Telestroke
- Excellent support from a dedicated team of neurologist, administration and staff
- Full service diagnostics available
- Certified by the state of Massachusetts as a Primary Stroke Center
- Practice in one of the most desirable practice locations in Massachusetts
About Concord, MA and Emerson Hospital
Emerson Hospital is a 179-bed community hospital with satellite facilities in Westford, Groton and Sudbury. The hospital provides advanced medical services to over 300,000 individuals in over 25 towns.
Emerson Hospital has strategic alliances with Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s and Tufts Medical Center.
The Concord area is rich in history, recreation, education and the arts and is located 25 miles northwest of downtown Boston. The area offers four seasons of recreational activities, including driving distance to the ocean, hiking, biking trails and several ski areas. Excellent place to raise a family with some of the best school systems in the state.
If you would like more information, please contact:
Diane Forte Willis
Apply for BC/BE Neurologist Needed in Historic Concord, Massachusetts--No Call
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly