Flexible IOM opportunity in Long Island - Remote EEG Neurology Reading
A well-established neurosurgery group in Long Island is seeking a neurologist trained in clinical neurophysiology to provide IOM services. This is an exciting position that allows for flexibility and the opportunity for someone to focus solely on IOM or IOM and EMG.
- No call requirements
- Cases average 4-6 hours/ day
- Some reading outside of business hours, rarely ever overnight
- Option to read remotely, from home
- Supplement rest of time with EMGs, if desired
- Build an EMG practice, with full support from the group
- Competitive compensation package
Located in Suffolk County in Long Island, West Islip is only an hour to Manhattan and 40 minutes to Queens. It offers more affordable housing than you would find in the city and many public and private school options. It offers the best of both worlds – suburban living with an easy drive into the city!