HOSPITAL Saint Agnes Medical Providers, Saint Agnes Medical Center
LOCATION Fresno, California
GROUP PRACTICE Yes
PRACTICE MODEL Employment
STATUS Full Time
REQUIREMENTS Board Certified or Board Eligible
Saint Agnes Medical Providers (SAMP) and Saint Agnes Medical Center (SAMC) have an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible
The Neurologist would work primarily in the outpatient setting with some cross coverage 6 weeks per year for inpatient consults and teaching Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine Residents.
Some highlights of the Neuroscience program include:
• Diagnostic imaging services utilizing the latest technologies, including 64-slice CT scanners, 3-T magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, X-ray, angiography, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine and PET scanning.
• Dedicated neurosurgical operating room team
• Dedicated inpatient Stroke Unit within a Joint Commission certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding team at Saint Agnes Medical Center.
This opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for the right physician including:
• Base Salary plus Incentive Compensation
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Health Savings Account
• 401(k) Plan
• 30 Paid Time Off (PTO) Days
• Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage
• Relocation Expense Reimbursement
• CME Allowance
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Saint Agnes Medical Providers (SAMP) - Founded in 2013, under the direction of Dr. Stephen P. Soldo, Saint Agnes Medical Providers is a multi-specialty medical group dedicated to quality patient care. This physician led group specializes in Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Occupational Health, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgical Services, and Urgent Care.
In addition to expert physicians, knowledgeable support staff provides compassionate care for patients. The attention to quality patient care and service is consistent at each location, which offer aesthetically pleasing facilities with convenient access and ample parking.