General Neurology - Covington, Louisiana
Ochsner Health NorthShore is seeking BE/BC GENERAL AND SUB-SPECIALTY TRAINED NEUROLOGISTS to join our expanding practice at our facilities located in Covington, Louisiana.
- NO CALL for this practice opportunity
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Newly trained or experienced physicians are welcomed to apply
- Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate patient care
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care
- Demonstrate positive clinical outcomes
- Join a developing neuroscience program in a highly desirable location
- Robust practice that currently employs four Neurologists
- Large referral base
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits
Call the Northshore Home:
The Northshore region, near Mandeville and Covington, LA, located north of Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans. The Northshore Region, located in St Tammany Parish, just 30 miles from New Orleans, offers a family oriented low cost of living location with easy access to all the amenities of a city. Known for its many recreational programs for both adults and kids, excellent parks, frequent festivals and community events throughout the year, the Northshore has continued to attract residents to the growing area. Additionally, St Tammany Parish is ranked #1 for its outstanding, award winning public school system.
The Department of Neurology has a team of Neurologists system-wide with subspecialty representation in Stroke, Neurocritical Care, Interventional Neurology, Neuromuscular Disease, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, MS, Headache, Cognitive Disorders, Sleep, Traumatic Brain Injury and Sports Medicine. We are a Top 50 Neuroscience Center in the latest US News and World Report rankings.
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana’s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou.
Ochsner Health is Proud to be an Employer of Choice
· Recognized by Zippia as one of the “20 Best Companies to Work for in New Orleans, LA”
· Named as a 2020 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
· Named one of the 2021 Top Workplaces in the USA by Energage
· Named to the Forbes list of America’s Best Employers for Veterans 2020
· Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2020 list of “100 Great Hospitals in America”
· Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2020 list of "52 Great Health Systems to Know"
Interested Physicians Please Apply To:
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ochsner Health is committed to creating diverse and inclusive healthcare by acknowledging differences and valuing individual contributions. We are continuing to evolve by offering programs that focus on inclusive recruitment, retention, workforce planning and career development, as well as improving the health outcomes and equity for all of our patients. We are fueled by the talent, passion and diversity of our employees who continue to push the limits to advance medicine to change and save lives. Join a team committed to shaping the future of healthcare.
Apply for General Neurology - Covington, Louisiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly