Immediate Opening for a Neuromuscular Neurologist!
3 days left
- Full Time
Franciscan Neurology Associates, part of Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, is seeking a board-certified Neurologist with fellowship training in EMG and Neuromuscular Diseases to take over an existing subspecialty practice. There is an active EMG lab with a trained technician performing nerve conduction studies under physician supervision. The position includes directorship of an ALS Multidisciplinary Clinic. Opportunity exists for involvement with medical student training and clinical faculty appointment at the University of Washington. There is no associated hospital call coverage.
About Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two leading health systems in Washington State – CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason – into one integrated health system with more than 300 care sites in western Washington. With a team of 18,000 team members and staff, and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides expert, compassionate medical care at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites of care throughout the Puget Sound region. The integrated health system has nearly 1,500 hospital beds and is committed to caring for the most vulnerable in our communities, including the poor and underserved, providing nearly $200 million in community benefit — free, subsidized and reduced-cost health care and programs.
- Care with listening, empathy and love
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice
- Respect the dignity of all
- Inspire trust through honesty
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves
- Commit to the power of working together
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships
Apply for Immediate Opening for a Neuromuscular Neurologist!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly