Featured Florida Neurology Practice Opportunities
We are recruiting general and fellowship trained neurologists (Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Vascular, EMG/Neuromuscular and Neurohosptialists) for the following Florida Neurology Groups.
- Sarasota multispecialty group is recruiting a general or fellowship trained neurologist to join their established neurology practice.
- Recruiting a neurohospitalist or neurologist interested in combined inpatient/outpatient practice to join established neurology group in Miami Beach.
- Orlando area neurology practice is recruiting for additional Neurologists (J-1 eligible position)
- Miami-Dade County neurology practice is recruiting neurologist with fellowship training or expertise in EMG. Outpatient. Monday-Friday. No call.
- Miami-Dade County Florida recruiting Vascular Fellowship trained neurohospitalist (7 on/7 off schedule)
- St. Augustine- chosen best city to live in Florida. We are recruiting neurologists for academic community practice model.
- Recruiting neurohospitalist for Jacksonville Florida Hospital
- Tallahassee group seeks adult and/or pediatric Epileptologist.
- Orlando group seeks adult and/or pediatric Epileptologist.
- Neurology group on the Space Coast of FL. General neurology plus EMF and EEG. Office based practice with some inpatient consultation.
- Academically affiliated Palm Beach County neurology group is recruiting neurohospitalist and neurologist with fellowship training in neurophysiology, epilepsy, movement disorders and stroke
- Southwest Florida’s leading neurology practice is recruiting neurologists with fellowship training in movement disorders, Clinical neurophysiology (EMG track) , headache, general neurologists as well as neurohospitalist.
To learn more about these positions or to discuss your search criteria, please call or email CV to Ellen Politi, Neurology Recruitment Specialist Cell 703-362-7409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Featured Florida Neurology Practice Opportunities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly