Vascular Neurologist Opportunity with Allegheny Health Network
- Skilled clinician with Vascular Neurology Fellowship training to manage inpatient stroke service, participate in Telestroke service coverage, and staff outpatient vascular neurology clinic.
- Participate in the training and education of neurology residents.
- Be a team player and active participant in the development of the cerebrovascular program.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- Pennsylvania License
- Vascular Neurology Fellowship
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) has a total of 6 Joint Commission certified stroke centers including the Comprehensive Stroke Center at Allegheny General Hospital in the city of Pittsburgh and 5 Primary Stroke Center hospitals (PSCs) located around western Pennsylvania. At Allegheny General Hospital, we care for more than 2,500 cerebrovascular patients each year. Our acute stroke response teams use the InTouch platform for Telestroke consultations to support our AHN PSCs and physicians treating acute strokes in community hospitals throughout western Pennsylvania. Our AHN stroke centers leverage RAPID software for CTA and CTP imaging. In addition to our Neuroscience Institute housing the departments of Neurology and Neurosurgery, we also have a Neuroscience Research Center home to multiple cerebrovascular research studies such as CHARM and ENRICH.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.