Outpatient Neurologist to join Allegheny Health Network
7 days left
- Full Time
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Outpatient Neurologist to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA.
- Employed position with Allegheny Clinic
- Outpatient only practice
- No weekend call
- Both general and subspecialist neurologist considered
- Brand new 5500 sq. ft. outpatient center
- Current system academic affiliations with Penn State Health, Drexel University and Temple University with academic appointments available
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- PA License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Apply for Outpatient Neurologist to join Allegheny Health Network
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly