I am a PERMANENTE PHYSICIAN.
A dedicated doctor who believes in pursing dreams, creating hope, and driving progress.
While every physician at the Southern California Permanente Medical Group has their own personal and professional ambitions, they all share a common vision: to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, they work hand in hand—with each other and their patients—to achieve outcomes that elevate the level of care across our organization and, ultimately, our nation.
Opportunities in Southern California
The Kaiser Permanente Southern California Medical Group (SCPMG) is seeking a fellowship-trained board eligible/board certified Pediatric Epileptologist to join a well-established, growing group. We offer comprehensive multidisciplinary support across the region, including a Ketogenic Dietician, a full range of pediatric neurology and pediatric epilepsy services, as well as a well-balanced call schedule and working environment.
Within the Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) we have:
- A NAEC-accredited Level IV Pediatric Epilepsy Center (Los Angeles)
- Three Tertiary Care Medical Centers (Los Angeles, Orange County, San Bernardino County)
- Three Pediatric Centers of Excellence (Downey, Los Angeles, San Bernardino County)
SCPMG is an organization with strong values, which provides our physicians with the resources and support systems to ensure they can focus on practicing medicine, connecting with one another, and providing the best possible care to their patients. In Southern California, you'll enjoy amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural sceneries, and an exceptional climate.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 65 years
- A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Comprehensive administrative support
- An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
- A fully implemented electronic medical record system
- An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits and partnership eligibility after 3 years
We invite you to make a difference in the communities we serve.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/specialty/neurology/.
For questions or additional information, please contact Michelle Johnson at 877-385-2124 or Michelle.S1.Johnson@kp.org. We are an AAP/EEO employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.