DIRECTOR of MOVEMENT DISORDERS: Nationally Recognized Program - Tucson, AZ
1 day left
- Full Time
Join a Nationally Recognized Program in Alzheimer’s with a Top 5 Large Health System
Banner Alzheimer’s Institute – Lewy Body Disease Center is expanding, and we have an exciting position for a Director of Movement Disorders in Tucson, AZ. This exceptional individual will help lead our growing team and join a nationally renowned leader in dementia care, and research.
Banner Alzheimer's Institute (BAI) was founded in 2006 in Phoenix, AZ, and has since grown to Sun City and Tucson, AZ. We have partnered with the Arizona Alzheimer’s Consortium which is one of the thirty-one Alzheimer’s Disease Research Centers designated and funded by the National Institute on Aging. This new facility will also include an on-site wellness gym, as well as speech, occupational and physical therapy programs. BAI has established a new standard of care that provides ongoing hope and help for people with Alzheimer’s and other dementias and their families. Additionally, Banner Alzheimer’s Institute and the University of Arizona have combined their expertise and are the only comprehensive care model for memory disorders in Southern Arizona.
We are a destination center for patients and families in Arizona and the nation by providing the following:
- The Lewy Body Disease Center will be part of the Toole Family Memory Center which offers complete medical, neurological, and neuropsychological evaluations
- Unrivaled support services for patients and families to help identify, anticipate, and address both their medical and non-medical needs as fully as possible
- Access to comprehensive information and resources
- Medication and non-medication treatments for patients' cognitive and non-cognitive behavioral problems
- One of the world's largest clinical trials programs, giving patients access to the most promising investigational treatments in research studies
- Access to one of the world's leading brain imaging programs for the study of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
- Specialized outreach programs for underserved and understudied minority communities
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Neurology
- Fellowship training in Movement Disorders or experience in Movement Disorders
- Serve as ambassador to Lewy Body Association
- Reach out to donors and apply for grants to fill our philanthropic goals
- Educate the public and physicians with seminars and public outreach
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
- Possess a demonstrated commitment to compassionate patient care and movement disorders clinical research
- Outpatient only setting – volume is not dependent on RVU to allow enough time with your patients
- Protected Clinical Research/Administration time
- Work schedule: M-F | 8-5
- Direct reports: 4-5 clinicians
Banner Health offers an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, TO: email@example.com. For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com Please, No Agency Solicitations!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for DIRECTOR of MOVEMENT DISORDERS: Nationally Recognized Program - Tucson, AZ
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly