Scottsdale/Phoenix: NEW 6-Story Neuroscience Institute - Hospital-Employed Positions - Physician-Led
6 days left
- Full Time
HonorHealth Neuroscience Institute
Seeking Neuro MS, Ophthalmology, Otology and Neurohospitalist
To support the growth in neurological care, HonorHealth, a six-hospital system in the Scottsdale/Phoenix Metro Area with a robust Medical Group, is seeking a Multiple Sclerosis Specialist, Neurohospitalists (Medical Director & Staff), Ophthalmologist and Otologist to join a robust Neurology Group supported by the dedicated Barrows Neurological Institute Surgical Team in the new HonorHealth Neuroscience Institute.
HonorHealth will soon celebrate the opening of its new state-of-the-art Neuroscience Institute in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona in May 2021. The $44-million facility will be part of the HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center campus and be a hub for multidisciplinary neurological care for spine and neuro-related conditions.
Specialty areas of care include brain and spine related disorders, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, back and spine intervention and management, headache, and movement disorders. Nurse navigators will be available within the facility to provide guidance and support to patients based on their specific diagnosis, starting with an ALS and MS navigator.
The 120,000-square-foot facility will include a 26-chair infusion center, a bio skills lab and a physical therapy center, neuro gyms and a wellness center. Ancillary services will include experts in the fields of physical medicine and rehabilitation, speech, occupational and physical therapy, infusion therapy, phlebotomy, imaging, and research to create an integrated approach to treatment.
In addition, HonorHealth is a designated Comprehensive Stroke Center with six community-based hospital medical campuses in the most desirable locations in the Phoenix Metro area. HH Osborn Medical Center is a designated Stroke Center, an ACS Level 1 Trauma Center and is a neurological referral center for the other five HonorHealth hospitals. The success of the HonorHealth Neurological Institute is supported by the largest primary care network in the region and a very successful ACO which has over 2,000 physicians. Each Neurologist and Neuro Sub-Specialist added to the group had a full panel within the first year.
Physicians interested in research can participate in the vast comprehensive neuroscience care research and clinical trials in a community hospital setting, supported by the HonorHealth Research Institute.
This is a unique opportunity to share in the creation of a new institute with a significant footprint in the Scottsdale/Phoenix region, which combines the best of existing practices – brings in new technologies in partnership with a health system recognized for quality and collegial partnerships with physicians. Come discover why so many people choose to make Scottsdale/Phoenix their home and why HonorHealth is viewed as the “Physician’s Choice Network”.
HonorHealth is an organization which values physician input and is known as the “Physician Centric” system in town. HonorHealth is the only locally owned, locally managed 501(c)(3) non-profit healthcare system in the region which qualifies for the PSLF program. If having a voice is important to you and being treated with respect is a core value, come explore this opportunity in further detail.
- No Non-Compete
- EPIC Integrated Electronic Health Record
- Market Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including: Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 4% Retirement Match, CME Allowance, Professional Liability Insurance, Vacation, plus much more.
- Out-of-State Candidates receive Transition Bonus & Housing Allowance
About the Community
- Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live and raise a family, and was recently ranked as one of the best places to live in a pandemic due to larger square foot residences, less vertical living, lower cost of living, and ample open spaces to enjoy the scenic outdoors while maintaining recommended social distancing. The beauty of the mountains bordered with plush green landscape, parks, lakes, and expansive hiking, biking, and pedestrian trails, makes the area unique. Easy access to coastal beaches and short drive to higher elevation mountain temperatures makes Arizona the best place to live.
To learn more about this position, contact:
HonorHealth Physician Recruitment Partner
480-391-9777 | 888-391-9777
Please submit your CV for consideration.
Apply for Scottsdale/Phoenix: NEW 6-Story Neuroscience Institute - Hospital-Employed Positions - Physician-Led
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly