Exciting Faculty Opportunity in in Maryland for Neuromuscular Neurologists
A large healthcare system is seeking a neuromuscular subspecialist to join the team in Clinton, Maryland. The new neurologist will have the opportunity to have a faculty appointment. The Chairman is excited to involve the new neurologists with the Neurology Department through grand rounds, faculty meetings, collaborating with other subspecialists within the department, and participation in clinical research and teaching.
- Faculty appointment (Associate or Assistant level, dependent on experience)
- Ability to quickly develop a subspecialized neuromuscular practice
- Support for clinical research
- Opportunities to teach medical students and residents
- Shared call
- Telestroke program implemented to lighten call
- On average, just 1-2 calls after-hours, which can be taken from home
- 30 minutes southeast of Washington DC
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Exciting Faculty Opportunity in in Maryland for Neuromuscular Neurologists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly