Coastal Virginia has a New General Neurology Opportunity!
Bon Secours Mercy Health a physician-led multi-specialty group in Hampton Roads, Virginia is currently recruiting for a BE/BC General Neurologist to join their existing practice Bon Secours Neuroscience Institute. Ideal candidate must have 3-5 years’ experience and be willing to help grow the developing program. Desired interest should be in EEG, EMG, Stroke and Neurophysiology.
- Clinic Hours - Monday - Friday (8-5pm)
- Average patient volumes 15-20 per day
- New Consults average 6 per day
- Call coverage is 1 in 4 with Tele-Neurology Coverage
- Hospital Affiliation: Maryview Medical Center / Primary Care Stroke Center
- Outpatient: Harbour View Medical Center
- A.P.C. support in clinic
- EMR: EPIC inpatient and outpatient
- Joint Commission Advanced Primary Stroke Center since 2010
- Stroke Gold Plus Award from American Heart Association
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:
- Medical Plans, Vision, Dental, Prescription Drugs
- A.P.C support with collaboration earnings
- Life Insurance Options
- Disability Insurance, Short and Long Term
- Wellness Plan
- Flex Spending and HSA
- Allowed Time Off plus holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Expense
- CME Annual $10,000
- Participate in 457b Plan
The Hampton Roads area of Coastal Virginia offers a beautiful city of over one million that most would consider a cultural hot spot with a bustling, artsy urban downtown and affordable upscale suburbs with top public schools and safe neighborhoods. Known as “One of the Nation’s Top 20 places to educate your child” – Forbes magazine. Hampton Roads is 45 minutes south of historical Williamsburg, 4 hours south of D.C. and 1 hour north of the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Overall, a great opportunity to live in the affluent suburbs of a lively, affordable city in Virginia while also caring for high-need patient population and earning a top income among physicians in your specialty nationwide.