Academic Main Campus Neuro-Oncology Opportunity in Kentucky
A leading academic and tertiary referral center is seeking a neurologist with a focus on Neuro-Oncology to join its nationally recognized program. The program has a strong tradition of providing the very best in patient care with world-renowned developments in trauma response.
- Academic Teaching & Research Hospital
- Second-to-none Cancer Center
- 5-bed Neuro-ICU
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Medical Director of Neuro-Oncology Opportunity available
- Research and Scholarship responsibilities will include being involved in basic, translational, and/or clinical research
- Appointment in Neurosurgery, Neurology, and Oncology
- Schedule is 3 clinical days per week, the rest of time is protected clinical trial and research time
- Support staff and Mid-level NPs assist the Neuro-Oncology program
- Partner with Head of Brain Tumor Surgery
Check out all of our positions here!
Apply for Academic Main Campus Neuro-Oncology Opportunity in Kentucky
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly