Subspecialists/Neurohospitalist/Stroke & General Neurology for Leading MidWest System in IL & WI
Advocate Aurora Health is ranked among the TOP 12 health care systems in the country. You will join an extraordinary team of doctors, nurses and caregivers in busy practices and hospitals ranging from short term-acute care to Level 1 Trauma and Quaternary Care teaching centers.
Opportunities exist for General Neurology and all Subspecialty areas.
Neuro Hospitalists | Neuro Vascular/Stroke | Movement Disorders | Autonomic Disorders | Neuro Muscular | NeuroPhysiology | Neuro Immunology | Neuro Oncology | Neuro Ophthalmology
- Practice in our Clinics or Comprehensive and Primary Stroke Centers
- Extensive referral networks and outstanding consultants
- Inpatient and Tele-stroke Support
- Excellent Hospital, Administrative and Practice Support
- Candidates must be board eligible/certified in Neurology
- Niche opportunities for Fellowship Trained Neurologists
- Student loan forgiveness available for some locations
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Locations vary throughout Illinois and Wisconsin including Metro Chicago, Milwaukee, cities, suburbs, and family friendly towns
- Market competitive Compensation, Comprehensive benefits, sign on bonus and relocation
Who are we? WE ARE ADVOCATE AURORA HEALTH
- Join more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians at one of the TOP 12 largest health systems in the nation, you’ll directly influence the changing health care landscape. You’ll have the opportunity to pioneer next year’s treatments today. And you’ll change lives and improve care for millions of people.
- Advocate Aurora Health, one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health care systems in the nation, has earned the 2021 Top Workplaces USA award. Advocate Aurora is the only health system in Illinois and Wisconsin to receive the recognition. This national award is based solely on the feedback through team member surveys surrounding business outcomes, leadership, culture drivers, organization basics, health care and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Thank you to our 70,000 physicians, nurses and team members throughout our system for bringing our purpose to life.
- Together, we help millions of people across the Midwest live well. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a big city, suburbs or become a part of a thriving small-town community, we can help you can choose a career to match your life!
Let’s get started! Forward your CV and cover letter to schedule a call Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Subspecialists/Neurohospitalist/Stroke & General Neurology for Leading MidWest System in IL & WI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly