Neurohospitalist Opportunity with Allegheny Health Network
2 days left
- Full Time
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Neurohospitalist physician to join our current compliment of Neurohospitialist team located in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
- Skilled clinician that will have an exclusive inpatient, consultative neurological care position.
- EEG interpretation and EMG/NCS capabilities desired, but not required.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh was named Zagat’s Top Food Town for 2015, and is recognized as one of the ‘most livable cities’ in the United States by Forbes and The Economist. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families
Apply for Neurohospitalist Opportunity with Allegheny Health Network
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly