Exciting Neuropsychologist Opportunity with Allegheny Health Network
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Neuropsychologist to join our team located in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
- Provide independent neuropsychological consultations on adults
- Clinical responsibilities focus on neuropsychological evaluations of a variety of neurological, neurosurgical, medical and psychiatric populations
- Collaboration with faculty within the Department of Neurology and working closely with specialists in epilepsy, Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders, memory disorders, stroke, and ALS
- Consultations to a large community practice network as well as various specialty medical services, including, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Medicine.
- Willing to conduct or supervise cognitive and psychological testing for drug/device trials
There will also be opportunities to
- Take part in an interdisciplinary team, including a Behavioral Neurologist, contributing to comprehensive assessments and management of geriatric patients with concerns for neurocognitive disorders.
- Provide psychotherapy to patients with neurological disorders
- Provide teaching to Neurology residents
- Assist with resident research
- Conduct independent and collaborative research projects
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an APA/CPA accredited clinical psychology graduate program, with an APA/CPA accredited internship with a neuropsychology focus, and a 2-year postdoctoral fellowship in clinical neuropsychology.
- Board eligible for ABPP in clinical neuropsychology
- Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
AHN Neuroscience Institute
Our Institute integrates renowned experts in the subspecialties of neurology, neuroradiology, neuro-critical care, and neurosurgery to offer leading-edge diagnosis and treatment for patients with the most complex neurological disorders across 7 hospitals throughout Western PA.
The Department of Neurosurgery currently staffs 22 neurosurgeons and 30 Neurologists who specialize in a myriad of neurosurgical disorders, including brain, spine and skull based surgery, stroke, movement disorders, cranial nerve disorders, neuro-oncology, epilepsy, headache, neuromuscular disorders, dementia and concussions to name a few. The Department has a quaternary care facility within Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) in Pittsburgh PA, that has a level 1 trauma center, and a level 2 trauma center at Forbes Regional Hospital (FRH), located in Monroeville, Pa.
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh was named Zagat’s Top Food Town for 2015, and is recognized as one of the ‘most livable cities’ in the United States by Forbes and The Economist. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families