Neurology Opportunities at Geisinger
2 days left
Geisinger's Neuroscience Institute is seeking the following Neurologists in several locations across our service area in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania.
- Aging Brain
- Movement Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
Geisinger’s Neuroscience Institute spans the system’s three main campuses in Danville, Wilkes-Barre and Scranton, Pennsylvania and includes most neurology and neurosurgery subspecialties and a neurology residency program.
Geisinger takes pride in the support we provide our physicians:
- Medical school loan repayment up to $150,000
- Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Excellent benefits package, including malpractice & tail coverage
- Full relocation reimbursement
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
- Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
- Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth, and advancement
Interested candidate, please reach out to Lori Surak, Senior Provider Recruiter, 570-218-9188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually.
What you do at Geisinger shapes the future of health and improves lives – for our patients, communities, and you. Our commitment to caring runs deep as we go the extra step to provide cutting-edge tools like the MyCode Community Health Initiative, our groundbreaking genomics program, to ensure patients get the best diagnosis possible. Wherever your future takes you at Geisinger, our commitment to you is what differentiates us.
Apply for Neurology Opportunities at Geisinger
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly