Seeking Neurologists, Neurologist Lead and Neurosurgeon in the Pacific Northwest!
PeaceHealth Medical Group seeks Neurologists, Neurologist Lead and Neurosurgeon in the Pacific Northwest!
- Neurosurgeon (Oregon): Joining a team of 4 Neurosurgeons, 1 Pain Management Physician and 5 Advanced Practice Providers. General Neurosurgery practice with a focus on Spine is desired.
- Neurologist (Vancouver, WA): BE/BC neurologist with strong team mentality and willingness to grow. Sub-specialty practice is a plus. Candidates with experience in EMG/NCS, Botox Injections, and EEG readings highly desired.
- Neurologist (Longview, WA) : Candidates with experience in EMG/NCS, Botox Injections, and EEG readings highly desired.
PeaceHealth provides care in both rural and metropolitan communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. We embody the Pacific Northwest with the perfect blend of urban and outdoor living. We love where we live and take great pride in where we work! Whether you want to practice medicine in small town America, mid-sized University cities or larger metropolitan areas, PeaceHealth has a practice option for you. Alaska: Ketchikan and Craig. Oregon: Cottage Grove, Eugene, Florence, and Springfield. Washington: Bellingham, Friday Harbor, Longview, Sedro-Woolley, Vancouver.
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- A medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation guarantee, a generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life, and Disability insurances.
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage options, plus vision, dental and supplemental options.
- Educational Loan Repayment program for those who qualify & CME reimbursement
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit® options and up to $400 annually in incentives for healthy lifestyles.
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth System At a Glance and our benefits offered
- Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
Interested? Please contact:
Brian Rasmussen, Talent Sourcing Specialist
Lyndse Neppl, Talent Sourcing Specialist
Learn more about all our Neurology positions:
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities in Washington, Oregon, Alaska. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, the legacy of its founding Sisters continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Apply for Seeking Neurologists, Neurologist Lead and Neurosurgeon in the Pacific Northwest!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly