The Pacific Northwest is Calling! Seeking Comprehensive Neurologist in Washington State.
The MultiCare Neurosciences department is looking for a BE/BC Adult Comprehensive Neurologist to join its thriving practice in Spokane, Washington. This opportunity offers excellent departmental collegiality and outstanding work-life balance. Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the NW Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Join a practice with a blend of general neurology and support in the subspecialty you enjoy.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package to include sign on, relocation and tuition reimbursement incentives.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, annual leave, CME, retirement and malpractice insurance (including tail).
- Full time outpatient opportunity, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, no call schedule.
- 100% Comprehensive Neurology practice, or
- 60% Comprehensive Neurology and 40% Neuroimmunology or Headache practice.
- 80% Epilepsy and 20% General Neurology practice opportunity also available.
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
- Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking water, mountain and forest views at every turn.
- Easy drive to Idaho, Montana, Seattle, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
About the Spokane, WA area:
Spokane (metro population 430k) has a four-season climate, and is close to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking, and biking. Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for people in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana.
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment.
- Fellowship training in Neuroimmunology or Headache welcome.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- H1B candidates welcome to apply.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
Who you can contact:
Mandee Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 253-222-6880
Link to job posting:
Apply for The Pacific Northwest is Calling! Seeking Comprehensive Neurologist in Washington State.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly