Neurohospitalists Partnership Opportunities in California!
Join the Team that’s Transforming Healthcare.
Vituity's equitable, 100% physician-owned business model means every Vituity physician is a partner and every partner actively practices medicine—including all levels of leadership. We are a democracy with clear advancement tracks. Our unique culture is built on innovation, servant leadership, and compassion.
Backed by significant resources, physicians enjoy financial security and a competitive income. As a partner, you also benefit from significant tax deductions, annual profit-sharing, and negotiated rates on benefits.
- A 140-bed hospital with a high-volume ED
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center, STEMI Receiving Center and the first Geriatric ED in the country
- Inpatient neurologists respond to stroke codes and attend to emergency department patients
- Neurohospitalists provide daily coverage
- A 423-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center designation
- 7 on 7 off Neuro-hospitalist Position, overnight Acute Neurology/Stroke calls are covered by Tele-neurology Panel!
- Primary Stroke Center designation with plans to become thrombectomy capable
- Recent addition of Long Term EEG Monitoring
- Diverse and comprehensive specialty backup including trauma surgery, neurosurgery, and more
- Seeking BE/BC in Neurology
- Fellowship Training a plus
- California license required
- Applicants only. No agencies please
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
For nearly 50 years, Vituity has been a catalyst for positive change in healthcare. As a physician-led and -owned multispecialty partnership, our 5,000 doctors and clinicians care for nearly 8 million patients each year across 450 practice locations and nine acute care specialties.
If you're looking for a partnership where you can elevate your practice - contact us today!
To see full list of Neurology opportunities visit our Careers Page Here
Apply for Neurohospitalists Partnership Opportunities in California!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly