General Neurologist Opportunity in Indiana!
American Health Network, a proud member of the Optum family of local care delivery organizations, is seeking a General Neurologist to join our growing team in Indiana.
- Primarily outpatient neurological care with options for inpatient care if desired
- Diagnose, treat and stabilize patients' neurological illnesses
- 36 hours of patient care per week
- Option for participation in neurological studies (Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis and migraine)
- Part of a Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment providing care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care and supported by a robust team of specialists
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with Optum
About American Health Network:
At American Health Network, transforming the delivery of health care across our region is our passion. Founded in 1994, we are an established multi-specialty, physician-led, integrated healthcare delivery system with 300 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 70 locations. As part of Optum, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 14 million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com.
Apply for General Neurologist Opportunity in Indiana!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly