OhioHealth is seeking a full-time BE/ BC Behavioral/ Cognitive Neurologist to practice out of Columbus, OH.
Join an established memory clinic that provides multidisciplinary and comprehensive care through collaborative efforts with social workers, rehab services, and ongoing physical/social support programs.
Position Details: What can you expect?
- Outpatient opportunity based out of the Gerlach Center for Senior Health in Columbus, OH.
- Utilize the Dempsey Family Education and Resource Center on-site, at OhioHealth’s Neuroscience center, and virtually. We are proud to be able to directly connect patients and their families with local community resources, such as free classes and support groups.
- No call requirement
- Dedicated full-time Social Worker
- Dedicated full-time Nurse with assessment and memory testing capabilities
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Cognitive patients receive direct access to behavioral health providers through regularly reserved spots
- Carved out time for research through the OhioHealth Research Institute, if desired
- Opportunity to be part of a world-class Neuroscience program and service line
- The ideal candidate will be BE/BC in Neurology with fellowship training in Behavioral/ Cognitive Neurology. Current board certification through United Council for Neurological Subspecialties (UCNS) for behavioral neurology is also ideal. Training in Geriatric Psychiatry will also be considered.
Our Physicians Enjoy: What are the perks?
- A culture that values and builds upon inclusion, respect, and compassionate care for all.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits packages including wellness incentives and paid time off
- Generous student loan repayment
- Ample relocation assistance
System Overview: Why OhioHealth?
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central Ohio and the surrounding areas.
Serving its communities since 1891, we are a family of 29,000 associates, physicians, and volunteers, and a network of 12 member hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment, and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
Ready to apply?
For more information, please email Megan.Shoewalter@ohiohealth.com or call (614) 544-4406.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.